ZERO X’treme is the award-winning sugar free caffeine drink with zero calories. You can use it during exercise to stay hydrated with Vitamin C and key electrolytes, including sodium and magnesium. ZERO X’treme is not just suitable for a wide range of sporting activities but will help you stay alert on long drives, during lectures, study sessions, at work and keep you going night and day.
Simply drop a tab into your re-usable water bottle and watch it rapidly dissolve. The tabs contain light natural flavours with no artificial colours or preservatives. The easy-break tabs mean that you can choose your ideal drink strength. One tablet of ZERO X’treme contains 75mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of coffee. Caffeine helps to improve concentration and increase alertness.
This scientific formula includes Vitamin C to support a healthy immune system, protect cells from oxidative stress and reduce tiredness and fatigue. Magnesium in ZERO X’treme contributes to electrolyte balance, whilst also supporting muscle protein synthesis.
- Light & refreshing electrolyte drink with caffeine and natural fruit flavours
- Improves concentration and increases alertness
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Sugar free with zero calories
- Suitable for a wide range of sporting activities
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.