Hiplok's revolutionary Airlok is the first wall-mounted bicycle storage hanger that is pre-fitted with an integrated hardened steel lock. The lock's design mixes an elegant yet practical design with maximum gold level security making it the ideal secure storage solution for at home, at the workplace or outside.
Hiplok employs a real world approach when it comes to security. Their thoughtful, practical and vigorous approach while testing and designing the Airlok created a product that is easy to use and effortless to install while remaining highly secure and fit for purpose. With secure wall fixings, quality hardened steel framework and a secure lockable bolt, this complexly structured lock can face anything you throw at it. Yet, thanks to Hiplok's clever simplifying techniques, step by step instructions included are easy to follow which makes installation as uncomplicated as possible.
Versatility and practicality are two strengths of the Airlok. The design gives you the option to store your bike higher up on your wall to maximise available space, or you could keep the lock at ground level so the lock can act as secure, neat storage. Multiple bike styles and frame sizes fit easily thanks to the unique triangular shape while the practical ergonomic position makes your bike easy for you to access. To top it all off, a rubberised lining easily prevents scratches so your bike is not only protected by the lock but is protected from the lock as well.
- Maximum security bicycle storage hanger
- Sold secure gold & art security ratings
- Secure wall fixings included
- 3x coded, replaceable keys
- Dimensions: W350mm x D370mm x H165mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.