This is the first bicycle lock developed specifically to be worn around the waist, the Hiplokâ€™s integrated and fully adjustable belt fixing allows the rider to tighten the lock around the waist without actually locking the device, offering a level of portability, comfort and versatility never seen before.
- Waist Sizing: Minimum 24" (66cm) / Maximum 44" (112 cm)
- Locking Circumference: Maximum 75cm
- Weight: 1.8kg / 4lb
The Hiplok wearable lock means there is no need to take a bag with you just to carry your lock, and by transferring the weight of the lock directly to your hips rather than it being on your back and shoulders, you are more stable as a rider and transmit less strain on your body.
The Hiplok is a well though out product not only offering a top lock with a hardened steel chain, but by offering the ability to carry it comfortably and with a hi-vis pattern on the back to help you be seen in low light.
- Adjustable waist strap so it can be worn just like a belt.
- Hi-vis print to help you be seen in low light conditions
- Comes in different colours to suit your style.
- Sold Secure Bronze Award
- 6mm case and through hardened chain
- 8mm Anti Cut Alloy steel shackle
- Stainless Steel Lock Body with Brass Lock Collar
- Impact Resistant, Nylon Reinforced ABS Outer Shroud
- Removable and machine washable 600D Poly outer sleeve
- 3 Keys (1 million combinations)
- Cycle Surgery Colourway