Faster, stronger, higher: high mountaineering is changing, and the same is true for Julbo's flagship model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, Explorer 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360° adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any comprise.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- 360° adjustable temples: The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Adjustable cord: Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Front Venting: Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort Panoramic view: Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Removable side shields: Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Zebra Lens: Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)
- Visible light transmission rate: 7<>35%
- Protection index: 2 to 4
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.