These exciting new British Cycling Bib Shorts are the result of rigorous testing and active collaboration with professional teams. Now worn by the British Cycling endurance squads they are made from compressive and aerodynamic Goffrato fabric and offer a high level of support whilst not impacting on performance. On top of this an innovative Elastic Interface Carbonium pad and bonded seams work to reduce chafe and keep you comfortable whatever the distance.
With anti-slip grippers around the legs to prevent them from riding up, and a super handy Race Radio Pocket these shorts really provide a genuine competition quality.
- Compressive and highly functional Goffrato fabric
- Elastic Interface ENDURANCE Carbonium pad
- Mesh inserts positioned on the back of thighs to provide better elasticity
- Elastic bibs constructed with bonded seams
- Flat seams to ensure maximum comfort
- Anti-slip leg grippers stitched with reflective flat seams
- Race radio back pocket
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.