The Pure jacket has been designed specifically for those days in the saddle when you have to face up to wet and windy conditions. The Hexagon jacket is constructed using the latest materials in wind and water proof technology. Thanks to those important features such as elongated tail and zip-underflap you are sure to reach your destination warm and dry. The reflective elements make sure you stay visible no matter how dark it is outside.
- One and half-layer construction of light membrane
- Water column: >8 000 mm
- Breathability: > 11 000 g/m/24h
- Hidden semi-autolock zipper that facilities easy opening with one hand
- Inside collar made from mesh material to ensure better moisture management
- Silicone elastic waistband to prevent your top from riding up
- Low tail to keeping road spray at bay
- Reflective details to increase visibility.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.