The Berleen Advanced G10 2018 is Kalkhoff's ultimate electric bike made for the commute. The 250-watt battery is safely hidden away in the down tube while the Groove-Go rear wheel motor is inconspicuously integrated into the cassette. The frame is made from lightweight aluminium with a 3-D forged handlebar stem that houses an integrated front light. A rear light, meanwhile, is positioned under the saddle, while mudguards and rack mounts further add to the Kalkhoff Berleen’s impeccable urban/commuter credentials.
- Drive Unit–Groove Go, 36 V / 250 W
- Battery–Groove Next Li-Ion (252 Wh)
- Display–Handling via top tube integrated Set /ON/OFF button
- Frame–Urban Integrated, Aluminium
- Fork–Urban Integrated, Aluminium
- Handlebars–Kalkhoff One Piece, Urban
- Grips–Ergon GA30
- Mudguard Mounts–Yes
- Rear Rack Mounts–Yes
- Brakes–Shimano M396, hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Levers–Shimano M396
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Rims–Concept EX
- Chainset–Prowheel, Aluminium
- Cassette–SRAM PG-1050
- Rear Derailleur–10-G Shimano Tiagra
- Tyres–Continental Contact Speed, 35-622
- Saddle–Selle Royal Rampage
- Seat post–Concept EX
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.