The Kalkhoff Integrale i10 is an awesome piece of engineering from Germanys top E-bike manufacturers. Not only does it look stunning, but it also performs amazingly! With an insanely powerful 600Wh integrated battery powering the new powerhouse Impulse Evo RS 80Nm high torque motor, this bike will go for miles. Power delivery from the motor is smooth, uninterrupted and harmonious, with barely any noise. The battery fits perfectly into the strengthened frame. And, with a head tube, down tube and motor mount manufactured from a single piece of lightweight aluminium, stability is guaranteed.
This incredible bike comes with a Shimano 10-speed Deore derailleur to keep you pushing forwards whatever the incline, and Shimano’s Deore hydraulic disc brakes will ensure that you always have the stopping power when you need it. The Concept Twin LED double front light provides an impressive 100 lux, keeping you illuminated even in the deepest of winter.
One of the features that makes the Integrale i10 stand out from the crowd is its unique combined on-board computer and navigation system. Using the innovative Naviki navigation app, the Evo LCD Smart will guide you wherever you need to go. Connected to your smartphone via bluetooth, it allows your phone to stay safely tucked away in your pocket. The display unit also has all the regular expected functions of a cycle computer.
This bike is finished off perfectly with a Racktime carrier ideal for luggage and both front and rear mudguards to protect you from spray.
- Drive Unit - Impulse Evo RS, 36 V / 250 W, with shift sensor Technology
- Battery - Impulse Evo Li-Ion 36 V
- Head Unit / Display - Impulse Evo Smart, with bluetooth and USB charging socket
- Frame - Impulse Evo RS V1, alloy
- Fork - RST Pulse LO, Air, 15 mm QR, 80 mm travel
- Stem - Concept EX Integrale
- Handlebars - Concept EX Riser
- Mudguards - Yes
- Rear Rack - Yes
- Brakes - Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Levers - Shimano Deore, 15 x 100 mm thru axle
- Gear Shifters - Shimano DEORE SLM610
- Rims - DT Swiss 545D, with eyelets
- Chainset - Concept
- Cassette - Front: 38, Rear: 11-32
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore
- Tyres - Schwalbe Big Ben, 50-622
- Saddle - Concept EX
- Seat post - Concept EX
You may also like....