Kalkhoff’s Durban Compact G8 Trapez is the ultimate compact bike for work or play. A powerful German made Groove Go rear hub motor provides the extra power you need to get around in comfort. And, combined with a 7 Ah battery it can hold its charge for up to 20 miles. Ideal for urban riding.
Wired in AXA front lights and a Buchel rear light mean this bike is ready for winter riding. And, with mudguards to protect you from spray, a handy rear rack and a kickstand, this versatile bike is kitted out perfectly for all your Urban riding needs.
- Drive Unit - Groove Go, 36 V / 250 W
- Battery - Groove Go 36 V
- Head Unit / Display - Control panel on battery
- Frame - 7 Ah
- Fork - Urban Tour
- Stem - Alloy, adjustable
- Handlebars - Concept Tour
- Mudguards - Yes
- Rear Racks - Yes
- Brakes - Tektro HD-T285, hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Levers - Concept, QR
- Gear Shifters - SHIMANO ALTUS SLM310
- Rims - Rodi Web
- Chainset - Concept
- Cassette - Front: 44, Rear: 12-32
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Sora
- Tyres - Schwalbe Citizen, 42-622
- Saddle - Concept Trekking
- Seat post - Concept
You may also like....