The Kask Bambino is a Time Trial/Triathlon helmet with spearheading technologies in aerodynamics. The new Bambino Pro features a re-designed visor attachment and Kask™s renowned fit and quality to truly give you the edge over your competitors.
- 3D dry
- The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Aero Control
- Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Removable and washable inner padding in CoolmaxÂ® material
- ECO Chinstrap
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap. The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- M in moulding
- The innovative â€œin mouldingâ€� technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- Magnetic Visor
- The innovative magnetic visor is patented by KASK and integrated to the helmet thanks to a five magnetsâ€™ system. The total adherence of the visor to the helmet allows a continuous air flow and a great aerodynamic.
KASK specialises in the development of safety helmets of the highest quality. The Italian designed, Italian manufactured, products are at the forefront of cycling safety. Since its birth in 2004, KASK has gone through a tremendous evolution and has been awarded with prizes from the likes of ISPO and Eurobike. KASK helmets maintain a perfect balance of technology, functionality, safety and attractive design.