The Mojito X from Kask is the innovative mid-range helmet for any rider who wants to stay fresh and comfortable as they ride while feeling confidant that you're safe in case of an accident. This helmet is one of Kask's more affordable options but the lightweight nature and close-fitting comfort makes you feel like a million bucks.26 air intakes allow for complete ventilation so your head can remain cool as you're giving your all. Kask’s MIT technology extends the polycarbonate shell around the base of the helmet to provide increased durability while the innovative In-Moulding system creates better shock absorption. The chin pad has an eco-leather chinstrap which is extremely comfortable and helps stop skin irritation.
The up‘n’down adjustment system allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension, so the helmet ensures a close and comfortable fit. This system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, gel internal liner ensures top performance for the user. The internal padding material is treated with the antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process so your helmet will stay fresh, on or off your head. Cycle with all your energy while keeping your head fresh, cool and safe.
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap–the anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- Innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption
- MIT Technology guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process
- Unique Up&Down Fit System allows for precise and comfortable fitting
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.