The Kask Protone Helmet is the ultimate aero road helmet. Kasks most advanced was developed in calibration with Team Sky and utilised Jaguars wind tunnel expertise. The Protone has incredible heat dissipation properties and is lightweight. The Protone uses a washable fast wicking and fast drying comfortable padding system. With a leather strap and self-adjusting internal cage and ratchet system, the rider is able to achieve optimum comfort making the Protone the most comfortable and helmet on the market.
- Weight Medium - 215g, Large - 250g
- ECO Leather Chinstrap - The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- MIT Technology
- M in Moulding
- 3D dry
- Aero Control
- Padding - Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- OCTO FIT
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.