Kask’s Protone Matt Helmet has been made with Aero control technology, it is aerodynamic, and the top performing shell has been tested in the wind-tunnel to provide a really impressive CX rate. So any position the head is in it will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
In the inner side of the helmet there is tridimensional 3D DRY padding that is high technology for the best comfort and performance. You can wash the inner padding as it is washable and is made with Coolmax material. Coolmax is a moisture-wicking fabric that helps with breathability by preventing any moisture from being trapped within the fabric.
- Aero Control: Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- ECO Chinstrap: Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- 3D dry: The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Coolmax: Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- Frame: In case of shock it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces
- M in moulding: The innovative "in moulding" technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- MIT: The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- OCTO FIT: Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip
Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head
The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- Sanitized: Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
- Visibility: High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions.
KASK specialises in the development of safety helmets of the highest quality. The Italian designed, Italian manufactured, products are at the forefront of cycling safety. Since its birth in 2004, KASK has gone through a tremendous evolution and has been awarded with prizes from the likes of ISPO and Eurobike. KASK helmets maintain a perfect balance of technology, functionality, safety and attractive design.
You may also like....