Kask’s Protone Matt Helmet has been made with Aero control technology, it is aerodynamic, and the top performing shell has been tested in the wind-tunnel to provide a really impressive CX rate. So any position the head is in it will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
In the inner side of the helmet there is tridimensional 3D DRY padding that is high technology for the best comfort and performance. You can wash the inner padding as it is washable and is made with Coolmax material. Coolmax is a moisture-wicking fabric that helps with breathability by preventing any moisture from being trapped within the fabric.
- Aero Control: Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- ECO Chinstrap: Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- 3D dry: The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Coolmax: Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- Frame: In case of shock it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces
- M in moulding: The innovative "in moulding" technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- MIT: The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- OCTO FIT: Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip
Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head
The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- Sanitized: Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
- Visibility: High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.