Designed specifically for trail and cross country use, the Italian made Kask Rex helmet provides you with all protection and features needed, for your next bike adventure. Lightweight and comfortable, the Rex uses MIT technology for higher safety and complete protection, whilst In Moulding technology ensures better shock absorption should you need it.
Thanks to the internal frame, it protects the lower occipital bone all the way up to the large temperal area and maintains its integrity after impact. Its innovative Octo Fit in combination with Kask's Eco Chinstrap, ensures the fit is tailored to suit your needs, whilst keeping you safe and comfortable. 20 vents helps to control your temperature at low speeds, keeping you on form in any condition and the removable multi-adjustable ratchet visor that adapts to whatever your needs might be.
An easily removable top mount removable camera/ bike light mount helps you to document or increase your vision, on those rides. Available in 5 colours, there's something to suit everyone.
- MIT Technology
- Removable Multi Adjustable Ratchet Visor
- Eco Chinstrap
- Octo Fit
- Antibacterial and Antimicrobial Treated
- Includes Bag
- Goggle Strap
- In Moulding Technology
- Removable Top Mount for Lights and Cameras
- Medium, 52-58cm and Large, 59-62cm
- Weight: 290g
- MIT Technology:
- Guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- In Moulding Technology:
- Joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.