Utopia is Kask's aerodynamic-driven helmet created for use in road racing and triathlon and can be used year-round in all climates. Thanks to refined design, such as an incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, the rider is able to keep cool–especially when riding at high speed. This helmets aero control is wind-tunnel tested and works no matter the head's position.
The Utopia uses a breathable and quick-dry padding that speeds up the evaporation process of perspiration, slows down the formation of humidity on the skin and keeps the temperature constant. A 5mm layer of fast-wicking material, called Resistex, takes moisture away from the rider’s head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell, contributing to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear all day. The inner padding fibre protects the skin from bacteria and pollutant dusts, eliminating the risk of annoying allergies.
Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible. This helmet's chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap, the anallergic and washable chinstrap, is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin. The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Super lightweight, coming in at 235g (size medium)
- Vents are designed to improve aerodynamics and cooling
- Quiet riding experience thanks to the reduced windrush close to riders’ ears
- Internal channeling has been redesigned to further improve the aerodynamic capacity
- Uses the easily adjustable Octo Fit adjustment system
- Innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption
- Inner padding fiber absorbs and disperses electric charges accumulated from the environment or during physical exercise making it anti-static
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.