The Kask Vertigo Helmet is the choice of some of the pro cycling teams including Team Sky. A top of the line helmet, offering unsurpassed comfort and fit, together with all Italian styling and manufacture, which incorporates a number of unique design features that make it stand out from the rest.
One of the safest, best fitting and most stylish range of cycling helmets available globally. The all-Italian-made KASK helmets are the choice of Team Sky, where no secret is made of the fact that every element has been selected to deliver a winning advantage for the team.
- Expanded polystyrene shell that optimizes crash impacts
- 100% MADE IN ITALY
- Unique hinged adjustment system that allows for both size and up/down adjustment, which together comfortably cradle the nape of the neck. The helmet size can also be adjusted by using either the dial or finger push system
- Ventilation is achieved by means of 24 large air vents, arranged to optimize aerodynamics
- In-moulding innovative construction with reinforced frame for additional safety
- The Coolmax textile internal pads are made from KASKâ€™s 3D Dry system which draws perspiration away from the head and these pads are removable and washable
- High-visibility reflector stickers on the back of the helmet and on every strap for maximum safety
- The chin pad is made from non-allergic imitation leather
- PVC thermo-realized soft lateral spacers, where these straps are in contact with the skin, to give excellent ventilation and comfort
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial non-slip gel internal liner
- WEIGHT: 270 grams
- COMES WITH ITS OWN CARRY BAG.
KASK specialises in the development of safety helmets of the highest quality. The Italian designed, Italian manufactured, products are at the forefront of cycling safety. Since its birth in 2004, KASK has gone through a tremendous evolution and has been awarded with prizes from the likes of ISPO and Eurobike. KASK helmets maintain a perfect balance of technology, functionality, safety and attractive design.
You may also like....