The Kask Vertigo Helmet is worn by a selection of the pro cycling teams including Team Sky. A top of the line helmet, offering unsurpassed comfort and fit, together with all Italian styling and manufacture, which incorporates a number of unique design features that make it stand out from the rest.
One of the safest, best fitting and most stylish range of cycling helmets available globally. The all-Italian-made KASK helmets are the choice of Team Sky, where no secret is made of the fact that every element has been selected to deliver a winning advantage for the team.
- In-moulding innovative construction with reinforced frame for additional safety
- Ventilation is achieved by means of 24 large air vents, arranged to optimize aerodynamics
- Unique UP-N-DOWN size hinged adjustment system gives the ultimate fit in terms of precision, comfort and security
- Nylon thermo fixed straps, which have soft lateral spacers where these straps are in contact with the skin, to give excellent ventilation and comfort
- Chin pad is made from non-allergic imitation leather which improves wearing comfort and eliminates skin irritation
- 3D internal padding optimizes the wicking away and evaporation of sweat, and are removable and washable
KASK specialises in the development of safety helmets of the highest quality. The Italian designed, Italian manufactured, products are at the forefront of cycling safety. Since its birth in 2004, KASK has gone through a tremendous evolution and has been awarded with prizes from the likes of ISPO and Eurobike. KASK helmets maintain a perfect balance of technology, functionality, safety and attractive design.