The Knog POP i Front Light is a bright, AA battery-powered front bike light with surface mounted LED tech. Outputting 35 lumens of light and 180° visibility, the Pop I keeps you well illuminated not just from the front, but from the sides too. With long runtimes (up to 100 hours in eco-flash), replaceable straps and a variety of different designs, there is a Pop I light for all rider styles, mild or wild.
- Function: Front Bike Light
- Output: 35 lumens
- Dimensions: 25 x 25x 75 mm
- Weight: 56g
- LEDs: 1x Super-bright SMT LED designed to provide maximum brightness for duration of run time.
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- Side Illumination: Giving riders 180° visibility
- Battery: AA Battery included
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars and frames of 22-32mm diameter.
- Low Battery Indicator: A red LED will shine from the front of the light when the batteries are low. This LED will remain on for 5 seconds after the light is switched off to indicate that batteries need changing.
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.