The Knog Pop Rear Light is a super bright, AA battery-powered rear bike light with surface mounted LED tech. Outputting 5 lumens of light and 180° visibility, the Pop Rear Light keeps you well illuminated not just from the rear, but from the sides too. With long runtimes (up to 200 hours in eco-flash), replaceable straps and a variety of different designs, there is a Pop Rear Light for all rider styles, mild or wild.
- Function: Rear Bike Light
- Output: 5 lumens
- Dimensions: 25 x 25x 70 mm
- Weight: 53g
- LEDs: 1x Super-bright SMT LED designed to provide maximum brightness for duration of run time.
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- Side Illumination: Giving riders 180° visibility
- Battery: AA Battery included
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for seatposts 22-32mm diameter. Can change orientation of light by rotating 90°
- Low Battery Indicator: A red LED will shine from the front of the light when the batteries are low. This LED will remain on for 5 seconds after the light is switched off to indicate that batteries need changing.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.