The highly capable Lite Drive 700 from Lezyne can produce up to 700 lumens, with ultrahigh-output LEDs. Ideal for winter riding. Its compact and durable design ensures that it will not get in the way or let you down. And, with a super versatile strap that can securely mount to all standard bar shapes, including aerobars, the Lite Drive 700 is the perfect versatile lighting option.
It comes with eight different mode options, including an ultra high-visibility Daytime Flash mode and an Optional Overdrive Race Mode which toggles between Overdrive and Economy Modes. It even has a handy Mode Memory function which returns it to the last selected mode after turning off.
- Compact, durable and heatdissipating machined aluminum body
- High-output LEDs produce up to 700 lumens
- Eight mode options
- Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes
- Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off
- Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility
- High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities with compatible wall adapter
- Versatile strap securely mounts to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars
- Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.