The Lezyne Mini GPS cycling computer is compact, powerful and ideal for the cycling minimalist.
The Lezyne Mini GPS cycling computer is compact, powerful and ideal for the cycling minimalist. Simply turn it on, press start and go for a ride. Essential ride data is presented on a sharp, easy to read, semi-customisable display and logged for later analysis. The display also features auto-scrolling ride info, custom lap presets and an optional auto start/stop function. An Optimised GPS recording system stores up to 100 hours of data and can easily accessed via flash drive technology. Rides are saved as .FIT files for cross-compatibility with third party interfaces like Strava. Housed in a stylist aluminium bezel, the computers features a simple three-button operation and is micro USB rechargeable for up to 10 hours of runtime.
- The smallest and lightest cycling GPS computer available (30 grams)
- No sensors required
- Ultra sharp, easy to read and semi-customisable display with backlight
- Elegant, machined aluminum bevel
- Simple three button operation
- Optimized GPS recording stores up to 100 hours of data
- Scrolling data ticker and auto start/stop functions
- Custom lap presets
- Up to 10 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Includes X-Lock Standard Moun
- Weight: 30g
- Runtime: 10 hours
- Memory: 100 Hours Max
- Computer 33.4mm (W) x 50.8mm (L) x 22.5mm (H)
- Screen: 20.9mm (W) x 24.4mm (L)
- Upload directly to GPS Root website for ride organizing and analysis
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (WindowsÂ®/MacÂ®)
- Compatible with third-party sites like Stravaâ„¢ and TrainingPeaksÂ®
- Moving time, ride time, elapsed time
- Distance: current, trip total, odometer
- Time: ride time, clock
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator
- Elevation: ascent, descent, current
- Speed: current, average, max
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.