The Lezyne Strip Drive Pro has all the features of the Strip Drive but kicks out an almighty 100 lumens. The LEDs are angled down towards the road surface, illuminating the road behind you whilst still making you visible to road users behind you without blinding them. The Strip Drive features an all new Co-Moulded body sealing it against the worst of the UK weather. The Memory Mode function will ensure the light will always return to the last mode used whenever you turn it on. The Strip Drive is also Aero seat post compatible. The rubber end cap conceals an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging of the Li-Poly battery (non-replaceable). The light easily attaches to a wide range of seatpost diameters or seatstays via an integrated strap for tool-less installation.
- Co-moulded construction to seal against weather
- Mode Memory function: returns to last selected mode each time light is turned on.
- Aero seat post compatible
- Domed lens for side visibility
- Battery and charge indication LED
- Rubber end cap which removes to show integrated USB stick charge (no cables required).
- Waterproof (FL1 standard)
- Eight modes: Blast, Economy and six flash modes.
- Output rating: Day Flash 100 Lumen, Blast 25 Lumen, Economy 10 Lumen, Flash modes 5 Lumen & 25 Lumen
- Burn times: 1:40hr - 11hr depending on mode.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.