The Lezyne Zecto Drive LED lightset is a compact safety light with three LEDs designed with a lightweight and sturdy Composite Matrix and CNC-machined aluminium body. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provides Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. It can recharge any time with a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for versatile strapped or clipped mounting.
- Compact size (40mm x 40mm x 35mm).
- Composite body with engineered alloy bezel.
- Lightweight (104g with straps) and tough.
- "Hipster" easy-fit bracket with patented durable rubber strap fits the bike, your belt, clothing, bags, seatpack, just about anywhere you like.
- Waterproof (FL1 standard) rubber button and charge port seal.
- Zecto is supplied with Micro USB to USB cable and easily charged from any USB plug.
- Charging indicators built into side LEDs.
- Intelligent power indicator fuel gauge LEDs double as side illumination.
- Highest quality Lithium Polymer battery built in.
- Zecto Drive Front - Seven modes: Blast, Enduro, Economy and four flash modes.
- Zecto Drive Front - Output rating: Blast 60lm, Enduro 30lm; Economy 15lm; Flash modes 60lm - 120lm
- Zecto Drive Rear - Six modes: Blast and Economy and four flash modes.
- Zecto Drive Rear - Output rating: Blast 10lm, Economy 5lm; Flash modes 10lm - 20lm
- Burn times: 3 hours - 7 hours depending on mode.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.