The Avail 2 brings the bliss back into road riding. Made by Liv, one of the only bike brands that is solely focused on producing top class bikes for women, it is bursting with innovative women’s specific features for a comfortable and elegant ride, helping you ride faster and longer than ever before.
Comfortable for the long haul, lively on the climbs, and confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with bliss and ease. Stability through the bends, efficient power transfer and ultimate comfort are the result of a well-balanced women’s-specific design. The Avail is a lightweight extension of your body that intuitively moves with you and was born ready for the longest days on the road. Lead the pack in style with elegant, modern finishes.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - Hybrid Composite, OverDrive Steerer
- Stem - Giant Sport
- Handlebars - Giant Connect
- Brakes Calipers - Tektro TK-R312 Giant Specific, Dual Pivot
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Claris with Tektro RL721 cross top levers
- Front Hub - Giant Tracker Road
- Rear Hub - Giant Tracker Road
- Rims - Giant SR3 Wheel Set
- Front Tyre - Giant S-R4, 700x25
- Rear Tyre -
Liv is the first cycling brand completely dedicated to women, offing a comprehensive product collection designed specifically for female cyclists. No matter what ability of riding level or style, Liv provides the best products to help woman discover new possibilities through cycling.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.