From epic solo adventures to group rides, the Avail Advanced 2 has been engineered for female endurance riders. Light and lively on the climbs and supremely confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover more miles with confidence and ease. An Advanced grade composite frame features the latest in lightweight endurance geometry and its special carbon lay-up is tuned specifically for how women ride. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, keeping your legs fresh for more miles. Disc brake technology gives you confidence and control in variable weather, even on wet roads. Other features include the OverDrive steerer tube for precision steering and a PowerCore bottom bracket for pedalling efficiency.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Electronic Ready
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steere
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact
- Stem: Giant Connect
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse Composite
- Saddle: Liv Contact, Forward
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano ST-RS505 22 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rot
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-RS505
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11x32
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: Shimano 105 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500 press fit
- Rims: Giant PR 2 Disc Wheel Set
- Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing, Front/Rear 12mm Thru-Axle
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Tyres: Giant P-SL 1, Front and Rear Specific, 700x25mm Folding
Liv is the first cycling brand completely dedicated to women, offing a comprehensive product collection designed specifically for female cyclists. No matter what ability of riding level or style, Liv provides the best products to help woman discover new possibilities through cycling.
You may also like....