This bike really brings the bliss back into road riding. Made by Liv, one of the only bike brands that is solely focused on producing top class bikes for women, it is bursting with innovative women’s specific features for a comfortable and elegant ride, helping you ride faster and longer than ever before.
Its women’s-specific geometry creates a balanced position on the bike. This translates into stability through fast corners and descents, efficient power transfer and, most importantly, comfort. For the longest days on the road, the Avail SL is a lightweight extension of your body with looks that outshine the pack.
- Frame - ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - Hybrid Composite, OverDrive Steerer
- Stem - Giant Sport
- Handlebars - Giant Connect
- Brakes Calipers - Tektro TK-R312 Giant Specific, Dual Pivot
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Tiagra with Tektro RL721 cross top levers
- Front Hub - Giant Tracker Road
- Rear Hub - Giant Tracker Road
- Rims - Giant SR2 Wheel Set
- Front Tyre - Giant P-R3, 700x25
- Rear Tyre -
Liv is the first cycling brand completely dedicated to women, offing a comprehensive product collection designed specifically for female cyclists. No matter what ability of riding level or style, Liv provides the best products to help woman discover new possibilities through cycling.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.