Please note that this bike is in full working condition but has minor scratch damage and wear, as indicated in the product feature list and product images.
The Avail Advanced 2 2019 from Liv is a versatile endurance road bike that will lead you to search for new challenges each ride. With both climbing agility and descending composure, you can be sure that this is a responsive, energetic and determined bike.
This well-designed machine will help you cover miles with confidence and ease. Built around an Advanced-grade composite frame, it features an exceptionally lightweight endurance geometry, for all-day riding at speed, with a special carbon layup tuned specifically women. You can also expect unprecedented pedalling and cornering stiffness combined with expert handling and control. The OverDrive steerer tube and PowerCore bottom bracket work together to create increased frontal stiffness, precise steering and pedalling efficiency.
Reliable Shimano 105 components allow for accurate shifting and the large range of gears mean that the climb and the decent are equally exhilarating. Disc brake technology provides confidence and control in variable weather, maintaining stopping power on wet roads. The frame and fork can accommodate larger tyre sizes to in order to allow for increased comfort or make it easy to tackle choppy pavement.
This bike allows you can take the roads less travelled with adaptable comfort, especially thanks to the D-Fuse seatpost that reduces road vibration and keeps you fresh for the long haul. Specific composite layup and tube shaping, including ultra-thin and flattened seatstays, a low seatstay/seattube junction, and thin, slightly curved fork legs combine for a balanced, compliant ride quality and reduced rider fatigue. To sum it up, the Avail Advanced 2 2019 makes big days in the saddle all the more magical.
- Damage Description: Small hole in bartape, scratch damage to rear dearailleur and on tube near rear right dropout and wear on bars near stem
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact
- Brakes–Giant Conduct SL Hydraulic Disc 140mm Rotor
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105
- Shifters–Shimano 105 22 Speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Shimano RS510, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano Press Fit
- Wheelset–Giant PR-2 disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia AC 1, 700x25c
- Saddle–Liv Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Carbon D-Fuse
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.