Please note that this bike is in full working condition but has minor damage, as indicated in the product feature list and product images.
The feather-light Langma Advanced 3 is a highly capable race bike, delivering the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride.
It is handcrafted for the fiercest of competitors, a secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Programmed for both prolonged climbs and quick accelerations so you can conquer the mountains, power through flats, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for the determined rider.
- Damage Description: Scratch and chip damage on left chainstay and rear derailleur
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steerer
- Stem - Giant Connect
- Handlebars - Giant Contact
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano Tiagra
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Tiagra
- Front Hub - Giant Tracker Road
- Rear Hub - Giant Tracker Road
- Rims - Giant S-R2 Wheel Set
- Front Tyre - Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Rear Tyre - Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra
- Chainset - Shimano Tiagra, 34/50
- Cassette - Shimano Tiagra, 11x32
- Saddle - Liv Contact (Forward)
- Seatpost - Giant Variant, Composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.