The highly capable Langma Advanced 1 is a feather-light racing bike, delivering the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride.
It is handcrafted by Liv, the first brand to solely focus on women’s cycling. They have built this bike for the fiercest of competitors, a secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Programmed for both prolonged climbs and quick accelerations so you can conquer the mountains, power through flats, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for the determined rider.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steerer
- Stem - Giant Connect
- Handlebars - Giant Contact
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano Ultegra
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Ultegra 22 speed
- Front Hub - Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Rear Hub - Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Rims - Giant PR 2 Wheel Set
- Tyres - Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset - Shimano Ultegra, 34/50
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Saddle - Liv Contact (Forward)
- Seatpost - Giant Variant, Composite
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.