- Bike/Rider Type: Enthusiast/Competitive racer
- Ideal Use: Trails/Forest tracks/ Downhill drops
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 120mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, 120mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, 15mm Boost 15x110mm, Tapered
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance, Trunnion Mount
- Stem: Giant Connect
- Handlebars: Giant Connect Trail
- Front Brake: Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Rear Brake: Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M365
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Deore 20 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Crankset: Shimano Deore 22/36
- Cassette: Shimano HG50 11x36
- Pedals: N/A
- Wheelset: Giant XC-1 Boost Wheelset
- Front Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25"
- Rear Tyres: Racing Ralph 27.5x2.25" Performance Folding
- Saddle: Liv Contact, Forward
- Seatpost: Giant Connect
- Technology: OverDrive, Compact Road Design, 3F: Fit Form Function, Maestro Suspension, ALUXX SL
Liv is the first cycling brand completely dedicated to women, offing a comprehensive product collection designed specifically for female cyclists. No matter what ability of riding level or style, Liv provides the best products to help woman discover new possibilities through cycling.
You may also like....