The Tempt 3 2017 is designed to help you make that step up to a challenging singletrack or set your tyres on new gravel roads and dirt trails, with an upright frame design to keep you comfortably confident.
Control is key with a plush suspension fork, 27.5-inch wheels and powerful disc brakes. Acceleration is smooth and quick, while the low stand-over height lets you stay stable on bobble spots and dismounts.
Made with Giant's lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame, this women's bike features a SR Suntour XCM 100mm-travel fork with hydraulic lockout and preload adjustment. The bike is further enhanced by double-wall alloy rims, alloy hubs and stainless steel spokes in addition to the Shimano 2x9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes.
- Bike/Rider Type: Beginner/EnthusiastIdeal Use: Gravel Road/ Single Track Trails
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM HLO 27.5", 100mm Travel, coil spring w/ hydraulic LockOut, w/ Preload Adjuster
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Stem: Giant Sport
- Handlebars: Giant Connect Trail
- Front Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Rear Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Alivio 18 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Crankset: FSA Comet, 24/36
- Cassette: Shimano HG400 12x36
- Pedals: MTB Caged
- Wheelset: Giant GX03V rims with Giant Tracker Sport hubs
- Front Tyres: Maxxis Icon 27.5x2.2"
- Rear Tyres: Maxxis Icon 27.5x2.2"
- Saddle: Liv Connect, Upright
- Seatpost: Giant Sport
- Technology: ALUXX 3F: Fir Form Function
Liv is the first cycling brand completely dedicated to women, offing a comprehensive product collection designed specifically for female cyclists. No matter what ability of riding level or style, Liv provides the best products to help woman discover new possibilities through cycling.
You may also like....