The Tempt 3 2017 is designed to help you make that step up to a challenging singletrack or set your tyres on new gravel roads and dirt trails, with an upright frame design to keep you comfortably confident.
Control is key with a plush suspension fork, 27.5-inch wheels and powerful disc brakes. Acceleration is smooth and quick, while the low stand-over height lets you stay stable on bobble spots and dismounts.
Made with Giant's lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame, this women's bike features a SR Suntour XCM 100mm-travel fork with hydraulic lockout and preload adjustment. The bike is further enhanced by double-wall alloy rims, alloy hubs and stainless steel spokes in addition to the Shimano 2x9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes.
- Bike/Rider Type: Beginner/EnthusiastIdeal Use: Gravel Road/ Single Track Trails
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM HLO 27.5", 100mm Travel, coil spring w/ hydraulic LockOut, w/ Preload Adjuster
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Stem: Giant Sport
- Handlebars: Giant Connect Trail
- Front Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Rear Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Alivio 18 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Crankset: FSA Comet, 24/36
- Cassette: Shimano HG400 12x36
- Pedals: MTB Caged
- Wheelset: Giant GX03V rims with Giant Tracker Sport hubs
- Front Tyres: Maxxis Icon 27.5x2.2"
- Rear Tyres: Maxxis Icon 27.5x2.2"
- Saddle: Liv Connect, Upright
- Seatpost: Giant Sport
- Technology: ALUXX 3F: Fir Form Function
Liv is the first cycling brand completely dedicated to women, offing a comprehensive product collection designed specifically for female cyclists. No matter what ability of riding level or style, Liv provides the best products to help woman discover new possibilities through cycling.