The Liv Womens Alight 1 Disc 2019 blends urban style and road bike agility to create a fun and versatile bike. An upright riding position and flat handlebars make the bike comfortable for daily commute and sporty for longer rides while the lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame blends speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun.
Liv's focus on fit, form and function has ensured that this bike has tailored sizing and a Women’s-specific geometry that allows for a stable, confident ride quality. This versatile bike is easy to personalize with racks, panniers or fenders for maximum thanks to integrated dropouts. Altogether, the Alight 1 Disc 2019 is the perfect bike to fit into a fun, healthy lifestyle.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Carbon Composite, ALUXX steerer
- Stem–Giant Sport
- Handlebars–Giant Sport Alloy
- Front Brakes–Tektro flat mount HD-R210 160 rotor
- Rear Brakes–Tektro flat mount HD-R210 160 rotor
- Brake Levers–Tektro, hydraulic
- Shifters–27 speed Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Alivio
- Chainset–Shimano Acera 26/36/48
- Chain–KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG200, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano
- Wheelset–Giant GX28
- Tyres–CrossCut Metro ERT (Easy Ride Tubeless), 700x35c
- Saddle–Liv Contact Comfort (upright)
- Seat post–Giant Sport, 27.2x375
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.