The Womens Alight 2 Disc 2019 from LIV is the urban comfort bike that that is easy to pedal to work, zip around the city or even get out onto country roads. The upright flat-bar positioning gives this premium bike a more sporty feel while allowing you to quickly get where you need to be and have fun getting there. The durable, lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame with its efficient and balanced geometry create a ride that is comfortable on daily commutes and still sporty for longer rides.
The stable and confident ride quality of this commuter bike is thanks to LIV's unmatched Women’s-specific geometry and sizing. It is easy to personalize with racks and fenders due to the bike's versatile integrated dropouts. The bike's modern finishes give it a unique look so you're able to ride with speed, comfort and style. Whether you're pedalling to work, meeting friends for coffee or building up your fitness on the bike path, the Alight 2 Disc fits right into your fun, healthy lifestyle
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Stem–Giant Sport
- Handlebars–Giant Sport low rise
- Brakes–Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers–Tektro, hydraulic
- Shifters–24 speed Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus
- Chainset–ProWheel Burner, 28/38/48
- Chain–KMC Z7
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG200, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Cartridge
- Tyres–Giant S-X3, puncture protect, 700x35c
- Saddle–Liv Contact Comfort (upright)
- Seat post–Giant Sport
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.