Strive for more with the Liv Avail 1 2020, the versatile road bike primed to take you further. Its ALUXX aluminium frame is lightweight and balanced and has been designed to guarantee comfort and efficiency over long distances with the 3F shape specifically suited to women. On top of that it has a carbon fork, OverDrive steerer and PowerCore bottom bracket to further enhance stiffness, compliance and smoothness and help keep you fresh for longer.
It has the reliable Shimano Sora groupset with wide ranging gears to keep your wheels turning no matter what the road throws up and Tektro brakes to improve agility and let you take every corner confidently. Every detail of a Liv bike is designed for women from the feel to the componentry, so that you can be sure you’re getting the best ride possible. Chase glory with the Avail 1, because greatness never stops.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–composite, OverDrive steerer
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Liv Contact SL D-Fuse [XXS, XS, S, M] Giant Contact SL D-Fuse [L]
- Brakes–Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 GS
- Chainset–Shimano FC-RS510, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, threaded
- Hubs–Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Rims–Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes–Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Fondo 2, 700x32, folding, tubeless
- Saddle–Liv Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Pedals–Pedal with toe clips/straps
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.