Strive for more with the Liv Avail 2 2020, the versatile road bike primed to take you further. Its ALUXX aluminium frame is lightweight and balanced and has been designed to guarantee comfort and efficiency over long distances with the 3F shape specifically suited to women. On top of that it has a carbon fork, OverDrive steerer and PowerCore bottom bracket to further enhance stiffness, compliance and smoothness and help keep you fresh for longer.
It has the Shimano Claris groupset with wide ranging gears to keep your wheels turning no matter what the road throws up and Tektro brakes to improve agility and let you take every corner confidently. Every detail of a Liv bike is designed for women from the feel to the componentry, so that you can be sure you’re getting the best ride possible. Chase glory with the Avail 2, because greatness never stops.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite
- Stem - Giant Sport
- Handlebars - Giant Connect
- Brakes - Tektro TK-B177
- Brake Levers - Shimano Claris
- Shifters - Shimano Claris
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Claris
- Chainset - FSA Tempo, 34/50
- Chain - KMC Z8
- Cassette - Shimano HG50, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket - cartridge
- Wheelset - Giant SR-3
- Tyres - Giant S-R3 AC, 700x28, wire bead
- Saddle - Liv custom
- Seat Post - Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Pedals - Pedal with toe clips/straps
- Extras - top bar brake levers
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.