Strive for more with the Liv Avail Advanced Pro 2 2020, the versatile road bike primed to take you further and faster. Its Advanced-Grade Composite carbon frame, fork, wheels and seatpost are super lightweight and have been designed to guarantee comfort and efficiency over long distances with the shape specifically suited to women. On top of that it has the OverDrive 2 steerer tube to further enhance stiffness and precision on the front end and the PowerCore bottom bracket to ensure optimum pedalling efficiency.
It has the ultra-reliable Shimano Ultegra groupset for consistently precise shifting and Ultegra disc brakes for strong stopping in any weather to help improve agility and confidence on every corner. It also comes with 32c tyres that will make the ride even smoother without compromising on speed and efficiency. Every detail of a Liv bike is designed for women, from the feel to the componentry, so that you can be sure you’re getting the best ride possible. Chase glory with the Avail Advanced Pro 2, because greatness never stops.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork–SR Suntour NEX HLO 700C, 63mm
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Stem–Giant Sport
- Handlebars–Giant Sport, 31.8
- Brakes–Tektro HD-M276, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers–Tektro
- Shifters–Shimano FD-M315
- Front Derailleur–Shimano FD-TY710
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Acera
- Chainset–forged alloy, 28/44
- Chain–KMC Z8.3
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG31, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–sealed cartridge
- Hubs–alloy, 32h
- Rims–Giant GX Disc
- Spokes–stainless, 14g
- Tyres–Giant Crosscut, 700x38/42, puncture protect
- Saddle–Liv Sport Comfort
- Seat Post–Giant Sport
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.