The Avail SL 1 2019 from Liv is an endurance road bike that is fit to handle those long days on the road. From epic solo adventures to group road rides, this lightweight bike can lead you down new roads and to up to new heights. Handcrafted with ALUXX SL, Liv's highest grade aluminium, this bike's modern endurance geometry delivers a smooth all-day ride experience. By providing pedalling efficiency, razor sharp handling and added compliance, you'll never want to stop riding.
Every element of the bike is designed to create the most comfortable and efficient bike possible. An integrated D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration and fatigue while the OverDrive steerer tube, for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, and the PowerCore bottom bracket transfers power directly from each pedal stroke to the road. Powerful Tektro calliper brakes mixed with reliable Shimano 105 components and a compact frame geometry offers expert handling and control, no matter the weather and road conditions. To top it all off, the Avail SL 1 2019 shines with elegant, modern style.
- Frame–ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Stem–Giant Sport
- Handlebars–Giant Connect
- Brakes–Tektro TK-B178
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Shimano RS510, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano Press Fit
- Wheelset–Giant P-R2 wheelset
- Tyres–Giant P-R3 AC, 700x28c
- Saddle–Liv Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Carbon D-Fuse
- Extras–Cross top bar brake levers
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.