There’s no limit with the Liv Rove 3 Disc 2020, the versatile bike that can thrive on road and off it, whether you’re keeping fit, commuting or just having fun. The lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame has been designed to be extra stable to improve confidence on the road and when the road runs out, you can keep pushing on thanks to the SR Suntour NEX HLO front suspension and 42c tyres that help flatten any bumps in your track. The Suntour fork can also be locked out when you’re on the road for maximum efficiency wherever you’re riding.
It’s got reliable Shimano gearing that will keep your pedals turning whatever gradient and surface you encounter, as well as Tektro HD hydraulic disc brakes that guarantee simple but strong stopping no matter the weather. So, whether you’re darting through busy city traffic or navigating a trail, you’ll always be quick and agile. Every detail of a Liv bike is designed for women, from the feel to the componentry, so that you can be sure you’re getting the best ride possible and the Rove 3 Disc is no different, it prioritises comfort, confidence and efficiency to optimise every aspect of your performance. This bike doesn’t just push boundaries, it removes them.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, disc
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact
- Brakes–Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Shimano 105, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Hubs–Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Rims–Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes–Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Course AC 1, 700x25, tubeless
- Saddle–Liv Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Variant, composite
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.