Whether you're looking for a fitness bike or commute bike the Women's Thrive 2 2019 from LIV offers speed, comfort and control for every ride. This hybrid bike has the speed and agility of a road bike and the flat-bar and upright riding position of a more comfortable urban bike. The women’s-specific frame's design focuses on fit, form and function and the lightweight ALUXX aluminium material creates a quick, agile feel. The frame also features unique internal cable ports for sleek, non-cluttered appearance and performance.
The Thrive's toptube slopes downward from the headtube to the seattube allowing for a lighter, stiffer bike. The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost dampens vibration creating a more smooth and compliant ride without compromising efficiency. Complete with the Shimano Sora's fast, reliable shifting and Tektro brakes, this lightweight build is designed for comfort and finesse. From short daily spins to longer road rides, the LIV Women's Thrive 2 2019 is a fast, fun and confident fitness bike.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Composite, aluminum steerer, disc
- Stem–Sport, 6-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Connect XC, flat
- Brakes–Tektro flat mount t HD-R210 F[140 rotor] R[140 rotor]
- Brake Levers–Tektro, hydraulic
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Sora
- Wheelset–Giant GX28 wheelset
- Bottom Bracket–FSA threaded
- Chainset–FSA Vero, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X9
- Cassette–Shimano HG400-9, 11x34
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora
- Tyres–Giant S-R3, 700x32c
- Saddle–Liv Contact Comfort (forward)
- Seat post–Giant D-Fuse, alloy
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.