Take the city by storm with the Liv Thrive 3 2020, the flat-bar hybrid with the speed and agility of a road bike but with added comfort, confidence and stability. Its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame alongside the D-Fuse seatpost, upright riding position and flat handlebars help to minimise vibrations from the road and maximise pedal efficiency and agility so you can take speed wherever you go.
Driving it is the Shimano Claris groupset that provides reliable shifting to get you over any gradient you come up against, with Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc brakes ensuring that you’ll have powerful stopping no matter the weather – perfect for darting through the city. Every detail of a Liv bike is designed for women, from the feel to the componentry, so that you can be sure you’re getting the best ride possible and this bike is no different, it brings real racing quality to a casual ride. Thrive, because what else would you do?
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork–composite, alloy steerer, disc
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Stem–Giant Sport, 6-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Connect XC, flat
- Brakes–Tektro HD-R210, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers–Tektro, hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano Sora
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora
- Chainset–FSA Omega, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X9
- Cassette–Shimano CS HG-201, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–FSA MegaExo
- Hubs–alloy, loose ball bearing
- Rims–Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant S-R3 700x32
- Saddle–Liv Sport
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Extras–bar ends
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.