The BH51T Safety Helmet from Livall is one of the most innovative cycling helmet designs for urban riding that was created with the safety conscious cyclist in mind. This Bluetooth enabled smart helmet is fitted with auto on/off LED safety lights that give 270 degree visibility in low light conditions so you can be seen by those around you in traffic, day or night. An adjustable fit system means that you get the perfect fit for safety and comfort and a 12 vent design provides temperature regulation so your ride is as enjoyable as possible. The front vent is also covered with mesh to prevent bugs getting into hair.
The smart lighting on the back of the helmet consists of LED light bulbs that save energy so the LEDs can shine for up to 10 hours, keeping you safer for longer. Using a remote control on the handlebar, the helmet can indicate to drivers and other riders the direction you're travelling by creating stunning linear light patterns. One unique safety feature is the SOS alert function which sends the rider's Google map location to their pre-selected emergency contacts if it senses a user has fallen off their bike and is unable to turn off the warning countdown within 90 seconds. Keeping family, friends and loved ones connected at a time of need. All of the BH51T's innovative design elements make it one of the safest bike helmets on the market.
- Smart Lighting: Use the included Bluetooth handlebar controls to activate the tail lights and turn signal functions
- SOS Alert: The 3-axis G-sensor integrated into the helmet is able to sense an emergency situation and send an SMS alert to your emergency contacts. The SMS will contains a GPS positioning link to show your location on a map
- Adjustable Fit System: The precise tension adjusting system secures fitting to different head sizes and addresses concerns on both safety and comfort.
- 10 Hour Battery Life: The BH51T helmet can be used for 10 hours after it is fully charged by 2 hours using the included USB charge cable
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.