The Livall BH60SE, a multi-functional lightweight smart helmet, is the perfect helmet for the modern cyclist as it combines safety with connectivity. Bright LED safety lights and indicators, that are only visible when activated, are controlled by a handlebar remote control and are fantastic at night for high visibility in dark conditions.
The two built-in Bluetooth stereo speakers and windproof hands-free microphone enable you to listen to music on the go, answer phone calls remotely, and hear GPS sat nav directions while being safely aware of your surroundings. In the event of an accident the built-in 3-axis gyroscope activates an SOS Alert on your smartphone that is sent to your designated contact along with your GPS location, giving your friends and family peace of mind as you ride.
- Smart Lighting: Use the included Bluetooth handlebar controls to activate the tail lights and turn signal functions
- SOS Alert: The 3-axis G-sensor integrated into the helmet is able to sense an emergency situation and send an SMS alert to your emergency contacts. The SMS will contains a GPS positioning link to show your location on a map
- Stereo Speakers: Listen to music or podcasts with the Bluetooth stereo speakers safely as you will still be able to hear your surroundings, unlike with traditional headphones or earphones
- Hands Free Phone Calls: Utilising the Windbreak Microphone and Bluetooth Speakers, you can answer or make hands-free phone calls on the go. The -39dB array microphone means that your voice can be heard clearly by the receiver even when you are riding up to around 60KM/h
- Barrier Free Communication: Use the walkie-talkie function to communicate with your fellow riding team
- GPS Voice Navigation: Listen to GPS voice sat nav directions through your connected smartphone
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.