The Livall BH60SE is an intelligent protective cycling helmet with remote control integrated indicator lights and features wireless technology to connect to your smartphone - packing this helmet full of smart features.
The two built-in Bluetooth speakers and hands-free microphone allow you to listen to music on the go and answer phone calls remotely, while being more aware of your surroundings.
Making the Livall even more practical, the 3-axis Gyroscope means an SOS Alert will be activated in the event of an accident. Peace of mind for you and your friends and family.
The Livall BH60SE is the ultimate smart helmet for a truly connected ride.
Livall BH60SE has features that may be able to assist in certain emergency situations but please be aware that Livall BH60SE cannot detect all falls, crashes or other medical issues which you may experience. Livall BH60SE should not be used as a substitute for any recognised, approved or accredited medical or personal monitoring devices, which may be able to assist in similar situations.
Using Livall BH60SE in some circumstances can distract you and may cause a dangerous situation (for example, taking a call while in motion). Observe rules that prohibit or restrict the use of mobile devices or any of the features provided by Livall BH60SE and enhance your safety and wellbeing.
Livall BH60SE is not intended for use where the failure of the product and its functionalities and any third-party devices, software or other products could lead to death, personal injury or severe environmental damage. Please be aware that issues in transmitting calls to your emergency contacts may not derive from any failure in Livall BH60SE and its features but instead the devices with which it interacts, any third-party service providers (including telephone network or data providers) or other issues such as a reduced
- Bluetooth microphone and speakers connected to your Smartphone:
- With the Windbreak Mic and Bluetooth Speakers, you can answer or make hands-free phone calls whenever, wherever.
- Listen to music from your connected smartphone through the easy-to-use App with the Bluetooth Speakers and still be able to hear your surroundings unlike with traditional headphones.
- The -39dB array microphone means that your voice can be heard clearly by the receiver even when you are riding up to around 60KM/h.
- SOS Alert: The 3-axis G-sensor in-built into the helmet gives you peace of mind when cycling alone. When the G-sensor senses an unusual gravity acceleration immediate sudden lack of movement, the emergency signals on the helmet will be activated and an SMS alert will be sent to your emergency contacts (set up in the App) automatically. The SMS will contain a GPS positioning link to show your location on a map. This feature requires the user’s smartphone to have GPS function enabled.
- Indicator Lights: Use the wireless remote control secured to your handlebars to use the signal functions. Press either the ‘left’ or ‘right’ button and the traffic behind you will be able to see from the bright LED indicator lights on your helmet which way you will be turning. Fantastic to use during the day in addition to arm gestures and fantastic at night for high visibility in dark conditions.
- Hands-Free Calling is simple when you answer phone calls using the remote control; enjoy clear sound with the windproof microphone.
- 2019 LIVALL BR80 Remote Control: Attach simply to the handlebars of your bike. It pairs and works with your smart helmet so you can concentrate on the road ahead.
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.