The KEO 2 MAX is the product that will give you the confidence you need to go beyond your personal limits. The LOOK design team has completely remodelled the shape of the KEO 2 MAX, giving it a new, slimmed down line yet a wider contact surface, increasing its style and efficiency.
The pedal’s surface area has substantial symbolic importance. It is part of the brand’s identity and acts as an indelible signature on the product. The contact surface of the new KEO 2 MAX preserves the strong lines on which its history was built. Its width has been increased to 60 mm to provide a larger platform and improved foot stability during pedalling. This creates a feeling of unrivalled comfort not found in any other pedal. Increasing the pedal’s usable contact surface, without any additional weight gain, improves the Power to Weight ratio, making the product even better and allowing you to perform at your best.
The spindle profile of the new KEO 2 MAX has also been optimized. Built around an oversized «Chromoly Plus» steel axle, it is composed of an axle with an inner ball bearing and a needle roller bearing, located under the contact surface, to handle the load and distribute it optimally. A new component has been added between these two bearings. A serrated washer, previously used to hold the needle roller bearing in place, has been replaced with a conical spacer. This technical solution reduces friction, increases fluidity, and by consequence, decreases the geometrical tolerances of the pedal body and play.
- USAGE: Recreational to Competition
- BODY: Composite
- AXLE: Chromoly +
- PEDAL STACK HEIGHT + CLEATS: 17,3 mm
- CONTACT SURFACE AREA: 500 mm²
- FLOAT: 8 or 12 adjustable spring
- CLEATS: Kéo Grip Cleats
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 130 gr (328 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- ACCESSORIES: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.