Madison’s L200 Dual-Density gel saddle has been specifically designed to provide comfort and support for women riders. A Fluid Gel padding absorbs shock and evenly distributes pressure, whilst built in flexi-rail support reduces vibration transmitted through the rails for an ultimate smooth ride. A dual-density base with thermo-formed Kraton offers the perfect soft and flexible support to the sit bones.
You don’t have to worry about wear with the L200 saddle either. 1020 high-tensile steel rails are incredibly durable and offer a brilliant strength to weight ratio. Using a special vacuum bonding process to bond the cover material to the base of the saddle, a seamless finish can be achieved which is not only more pleasing on the eye, but also incredibly durable.
- Designed for women
- Built in flexi-rail support reduces vibration for the ultimate smooth ride
- Dual-density base with thermo-formed Kraton inserts provides support to the sit bones
- 1020 high-tensile steel rails offer great strength to weight ratio
- Fluid Gel padding absorbs shock and evenly distributes pressure for comfort and support
- Vacuum bonded cover gives a seamless finish and maximum durability
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.