With the aim of designing a glove that provides protection subtle enough to offer great feel, but effective enough to provide comfort, Madison created the Zena glove. The palm features GelCel technology providing great all day comfort on the trails. Whilst, the addition of subtle padding on the back of the hand offers relief when your battling with trees!
Featuring a silicon print on the braking fingers, Madison’s Zena glove has amazing brake lever grip even in the wettest of conditions. The TPR wrist closure will ensure a perfect fit and with a reinforced thumb arch, middle finger tip and index finger tip to ensure long life, this is the ideal glove for even the most seasoned mountain biker.
- Great feel combined with subtle protection
- GelCel palm technology for all day comfort
- Padding on the back of the glove offers additional protection
- Silicone on the braking fingers gives brake lever grip
- A reinforced thumb arch, middle finger tip and index finger tip for long life
- Micro-fibre wipe on the thumb does not irritate your skin
- TPR wrist closure for the perfect fit
You may also like....