With a butted 4130 CrMo frame with custom dropouts and integrated headset bearing, the Nicasio SS 2017 offers clearance for 700Cx40 tyres, fit for any surface.
Beyond Road geometry offers a blend of endurance road handling with enhanced stability for off pavement use, whilst the disc brakes provide smooth, controlled stopping in all conditions.
- Frame: Double Butted CrMo Single Speed w/Sliding Dropouts, 700C Wheels, Disc Brake, Beyond Road Geometry
- Front Fork: CrMo, IS Disc
- Crankset: Forged Aluminum Alloy Arm, 42T
- Cassette: Single Speed Cassette Cog, 17T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
- Chain: KMC Z410RB w/ Anti-Corrosion Coating
- Hub Rear: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Hub Front: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Rim: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 19mm Inner, Disc Specific
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700Cx30
- Brakes Front: Promax Render R Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear: Promax Render R Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Alloy Drop Bar, Disc
- Handlebar: Marin Compact 12º Flared Drop
- Grips: Marin Comfort Tape
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
- Headset: FSA No.8D, Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy
- Saddle: Marin Beyond Road Concept
- Pedals: Commute Platform
You may also like....