The Rift Zone is Marin’s most-speed oriented MultiTrac bike. Its 29" wheels will roll fast over any obstacle the trail throws your way. It has a Long, low and slack trail geometry which gives it excellent control even at high speeds allowing you to chase your personal records.
Graced with an acclaimed MultiTrac suspension system, the suspension on the Rift Zone has been fine tuned for a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits, whilst still providing an efficient pedalling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock, providing small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
- Frame - Series 4 6061 Aluminum Frame, 29? Wheels, 120mm Travel MultiTrac Suspension Platform, Seatstay Mounted Post Mount Disc Brakes, 148x12mm Thru-Axle **compatible with 27.5+ up to 3.0"
- Fork - RockShox Recon RL 29?, 120mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Maxle Lite, 51mm Offset
- Rear Shock - X-Fusion O2 R, 210x50mm, Adjustable Rebound, Custom Tune
- Headset - FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2
- Stem - Marin 3D Forged Alloy
- Handlebars - Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm width, 4? up, 9? back
- Grips - Marin Dual Density
- Front Brake - Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake - Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers - Shimano BL-M315 Hydraulic
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Deore 1x10-Speed
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore Shadow Plus SGS
- Chainset - Marin Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 30T Chainring, 76mm BCD, Boost Spacing
- Cassette - Sunrace 10-Speed, 11-42T
- Front Hub - Formula, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Rear Hub - Formula, 148x12mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Rims - Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Tyres - Vee Tire, Crown Gem 29x2.3", Dual Control Compound, Folding Bead, Tubeless Ready
- Saddle - Marin Speed Concept
- Seat post - Marin, Two Bolt Alloy
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.